Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

I loved it.

I like the witty humor. example: I Quit. Along with the guys in the clothes store, this was worth the wait.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Great!

This is my best L4D parody yet. O By The Way, if the A.I Constantly heals you open up your pills or heakth kit and he will autostop. So yea. Great Movie.

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

Okay...

I liked the ending! Also yes you did steal the bits from Madness and Portal (BOTH AEWSOME!) but I don't care. It was still good. The Blood ani wasn't that good as well. If your going to make another flash, you might have to dip into your wallet because Highend flash making software costs.

Death Dice Overdose Death Dice Overdose

LOL

Hay I found a few glitches in your game man.

1: When I died and there was dice on the floor, I restarted and the thing that was on it THE TABLETS!!! Spawned from the dice. I would end all activity from when you died, next time.

Other than that good game.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Awesome!

Love it! But it needs more tourture weapons and unlockables! Like get a certain amout of choppin peoples arms off and you get a whip or something like that!

Make another one! Keep it up!

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Cool

I'm giving this a 9 coz it deserves a 9! The characters and thier features were awesome! And the controlls! But here are a few tips for inprovements:
1: Custom controls, so there is a control panel where you can customize what you want the controlls to be by button
2: All hardware producers: So like linux and all the others are in the game too have have special things that other competitors don't have!

Hope you took all that in man! Keep it up and make a second one please!

ph0ne vs Hopeku - Aerodynamite ph0ne vs Hopeku - Aerodynamite

OMG!

Everytime I see one of you I download the song. But both of you!? I thought my brain was gonna explode! Awesome!

pabouchard responds:

Haha thanks man!

I would defenitely want to collab with him again.

Maybe there will be more soon!

Ruined It Ruined It

Sounds well good!

Good mix of loud and soft sounds in this piece. I hope the game goes along well too!

TheManolantern responds:

Thanks muchly. I appreciate that you took the time to write a review :D

Midnight Euphoria Midnight Euphoria

OMG.

Dude this song is beast! I love trance, but with electro speech in it, it sounds like something that Basshunter would do. How long did this take? Nice Job!

Crystallize responds:

Hahah, it took some days I dont know exactly how long :) haah i like the music basshunter does but I dont like the singing so much and him as a artist :( Thanks alot for your review!!! =D