ph0ne vs Hopeku - Aerodynamite ph0ne vs Hopeku - Aerodynamite

OMG!

Everytime I see one of you I download the song. But both of you!? I thought my brain was gonna explode! Awesome!

pabouchard responds:

Haha thanks man!

I would defenitely want to collab with him again.

Maybe there will be more soon!

Ruined It Ruined It

Sounds well good!

Good mix of loud and soft sounds in this piece. I hope the game goes along well too!

TheManolantern responds:

Thanks muchly. I appreciate that you took the time to write a review :D

Midnight Euphoria Midnight Euphoria

OMG.

Dude this song is beast! I love trance, but with electro speech in it, it sounds like something that Basshunter would do. How long did this take? Nice Job!

Crystallize responds:

Hahah, it took some days I dont know exactly how long :) haah i like the music basshunter does but I dont like the singing so much and him as a artist :( Thanks alot for your review!!! =D

[TMM43]So It Begins [F] [TMM43]So It Begins [F]

LOL!

I love this song! There is nothing but good things to say about this song. A-Bot should put this on weekly top 5, and urs should b at the top! Keep it up lol!

[TMM43]Digital Abuse [TMM43]Digital Abuse

Nice

Nice lol! I wanna make something as good as this; da boom! Can u tell me where u got the software to make this!

Falling Farther (Trance Remix) Falling Farther (Trance Remix)

Woah

Woah dude! Best submission ever! i have Neva heard trance music like that. Keep it up! Oh and can u tell me how u can make this music? like a pc application or sumin. plz tell me so i can become as great as u tha best.

Karco responds:

Best submssion ever? Go look for better submissions, then! XD This song is pretty awesome, I won't deny that (come on, front page :P) but look harder - there's better stuff out there, trust me. ;)

I'll definitely keep it out, I hope to submit something by Sunday or Monday... >:)

I used FL Studio 7 Producer Edition, reFX Nexus, and Vengeance Essential Clubsounds. It's expensive stuff, though, and don't expect to be making awesome stuff just because you have it. It takes experience too, you know. ;)

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! :D

"Before Mydnite" F-777 "Before Mydnite" F-777

Dah Bom!

In all my years of great house music, this is dah best!!! Make more! Also, what software did you use to make this? Plz tell me! Anyways, keep it up!