Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

I loved it.

I like the witty humor. example: I Quit. Along with the guys in the clothes store, this was worth the wait.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Great!

This is my best L4D parody yet. O By The Way, if the A.I Constantly heals you open up your pills or heakth kit and he will autostop. So yea. Great Movie.

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

Okay...

I liked the ending! Also yes you did steal the bits from Madness and Portal (BOTH AEWSOME!) but I don't care. It was still good. The Blood ani wasn't that good as well. If your going to make another flash, you might have to dip into your wallet because Highend flash making software costs.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

OMG!

Awesome! Took 4eva 2 load but AWESOME!

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Awesome!!!

I freaking loved it. Especially that the fact that there was VOICE IN THERE WAS AWESOME! The only bad point was, I had to play it in LOW Q. Still, still so awesome. I can't wait 4 the next 1!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

WTF?!!!

Dude, WTF? That was insane, just they always were!!! AWESOME! Anyway, the easter egg was sorta odd, but apart from that, awesome. Fav line "Doc, my sister has cancer", "ZOMBIE CANCER!!!!" OMG ROFLMAO!!

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Awesome, but somethings wrong...

Yes something is wrong near the start of the movie he says "Well well this is a nice after all" And the subz say "Well well this is a nice DAY after all" So I hope you can fix that and i had to put the movie in the lowest detail in order to have no lag and there still was! Any way nice movie!!! Were u the guy who done NG Showdown? I think u were!! Well Keep up the flashes!

The Sicksons The Sicksons

OMD :)

This was funny ill give it an 8 coz i want to tell u some improvements!
1: Subtitles i couldnt understand some words
2: That sed it was funny! 8/10 and 4/5!

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Awesome!

I have to agree with Ferroflame on this one! The animation was great and the action was non-stop! The guns look awesome! And if you made the guns by hand, I'm amazed , although I saw that you used Adobe Photoshop, so that is where you got the guns. (?) Any way, good luck on your third Intruder, which i'm hoping you'll produce to NG! Keep it up!

mmankt responds:

I only use photoshop for heat warp effects etc. Everything else is done in flash, even textures.
PS: this one is the 3rd.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome!

I love the Easter Egg and the strategy guide dying and well... everything 1 thing tho make it longer! LOLOL! Plz?